The Referendum Student Advisory Committee (RSAC) meetings are open to the public. Join us to learn more about the HESSR fund and what it can do for you and your fellow Highlanders.
Interested in becoming a RASC member? Contact the Ethnic & Gender Program you wish to represent, as each selects its own RSAC representative.
- Advising, counseling and crisis intervention
- Educational and awareness programming
- Peer support
- Assessment and enrichment of campus climate
- Collaborative programming with colleagues, departments and faculty
- Community outreach and involvement
- Student leadership development