The Referendum Student Advisory Committee (RSAC) decides how the HESSR funds should be allocated. Members work closely with Ethnic & Gender Centers, voting for budget plan proposals that will best serve UCR’s growing student body.
The RSAC is made up of 16 members: eight undergraduate students* (with voting privileges), eight staff members from each Ethnic & Gender Centers (without voting privileges), and one non-voting staff member to provide administrative support.
RSAC meetings are open to the public. Join us to learn more about the HESSR fund and what it can do for you and your fellow Highlanders.
Interested in becoming a RASC member? Contact the Ethnic & Gender Center you wish to represent, as each selects its own RSAC representative.
*The 2022-2023 undergraduate students are:
- African Student Programs (ASP): Aalani Richardson
- Asian Pacific Student Programs (APSP): Juhaina Habeebulla
- Chicano Student Programs (CSP): Jasmine Arcos
- LGBT Resource Center (LGBTRC): Olga Marie Davis
- Middle Eastern Student Center (MESC): Jeanine Nassar
- Native American Student Programs (NASP): Kat Warren
- Undocumented Students Program (USP) Maria Camba Gonzalez
- Women’s Resource Center (WRC): Jan Siahon
For more information, read Bylaws - Referendum Student Advisory Committee (RSAC).