The Referendum Student Advisory Committee (RSAC) decides how the HESSR funds should be allocated. Members work closely with Ethnic & Gender Program departments, voting for budget plan proposals that will best serve UCR’s growing student body.
The RSAC is made up of fifteen members: seven undergraduate students* (with voting privileges), seven staff members from each Ethnic & Gender Program department (without voting privileges), and one non-voting staff member to provide administrative support.
*The 2019-2020 undergraduate students are:
- African Student Programs (ASP): Jordan Howlett
- Asian Pacific Student Programs (APSP): Kim Vo
- Chicano Student Programs (CSP): Tamara Marquez
- LGBT Resource Center (LGBTRC): Ash Conner
- Middle Eastern Student Center (MESC): Evan Ismail
- Native American Student Programs (NASP): Joaquin Malta
- Women’s Resource Center (WRC): Abigail Cortes
For more information, read Bylaws - Referendum Student Advisory Committee (RSAC).